Sunday, August 05, 2007

They say it changes when the sun goes down.

but what exactly changes though? Never bothered to check the lyrics.

The thigh-aches from night cycling finally kicked in on Friday. An entire week after that workout. That is very strange, provided i did the warm-ups and cool-downs like i usually would. Is that even normal? Maybe them thigh muscles are trying to expand.

So let's go into the update proper. I was at Marina Square for the past 2 days. And yes i have finally done something i should have done a long time ago.

I bought my running shoes. From Asics. That's another tick off my to-do list. and yes, it does feel good when you set out to accomplish what you have planned for. That's a 200 dollar hole in my savings account though. Oh and i bought crew socks from Adidas as well. I'm in love with my new shoes, i think i'll take a picture of/with them and post it up soon. Probably as part of a massive photo-post with random people during random events. soon. But i do get so lazy waiting for files to upload. Maybe i'll do it on Friendster, then link the pictures from there.

we'll see how it goes.

went for some vocal auditions today, but my heart wasn't really in it to go. i'm first and foremost a student, then a performer. i appreciate the performance offers, but no, i don't like voluntary commitment most times if i can help it. No offense though but paying to learn something i've been doing for so long would make me want to just stick with carolling and make money out of that. at least my first love is a cappella. harmonies make me truly happy!

some people asked me what i'm going to do for the holidays. well other than the 3 camps that i'm going for (arranged according to date:)
  1. Sports Council
  2. Student Union (anybody interested in this one, contact me)
  3. Tourism and Resort Management
i pretty much have nothing planned. oh i know this is totally random, but i've christened Pei Shan "OctoPig"! haha, i'm rather amused, yes.

can't think of anything else, but i can't wait for December. my new phone awaits! and i am eager with anticipation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home