Friday, June 22, 2007

My head bush.

My hair is growing unruly. Neither God nor Gatsby cannot save me from my hair malfunction, i need a hairstylist! I finally got my organiser, courtesy of my mother dearest. Looks like i can finally get to personalising it to my liking. and keep my life and time in check. please forgive this particular entry, its not particularly focused and i feel like rambling. just that been cooped up at home has made me try some really crazy stuff.

like for example, i was at Sentosa about a week back, and Jerry and Richie taught me how to do somersaults. i then realised that i could flip into the water rather comfortably. so much for thinking it was really impossible. so i was bored today. i did a flip in my room, but whilst doing it, i realised i didn't have any water to land in. so i fell. gotta learn the follow-through for it (i.e. landing on my feet.) but i think i pretty much can do it. the things i do to keep myself entertained amuse myself even.

i have things to settle before Sunday. better note it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home