Sunday, May 20, 2007

spam-me-not!

okay i missed the deadline for my IS correspondence submission.

OH WELL!

i'll just have to do it tomorrow. because i am not in the mood to do anything now other than read newspapers! ahh, the little pleasures of life.

To my dear Dagonet freshies who are here, and are totally clueless about the merchandise issue (i.e. bel {who i assume is belinda}) i would like to say... E-mail me! and read the entry on thedagonetway. instructions are all there! and yes, huixian does have my msn address.

now now, what else do i want to say. oh i'll really like to thank MELise (sic) for her compliments. but i can't figure out the voice command part you were talking about: "...it listens to my commands of on and off!! IMPRESSIVE..." i didn't know einstein was that smart. and of course, how i can i forget Joel? your recommendation will weigh heavy in my mind. trolls who invade my tagbox are very much loathed. must destroy them with sledgehammer.

and you've been here a long time haven't you Joel? "...
i've tested your lightbulb. It's good for 10,000 on-off cycles" i think i only turn him one and off a couple of times daily. he's going to last me a very long time! (or at least until i pick another inanimate object to be my pet)

and to wrap things up, thanks bel. einstein's the nicest.

however, bel=email me properly okay?

i love writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home