Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thanks for all the well-wishes.

I'm up and running again. Speaking of running, i need running shoes. Anyone wants to go shopping for them together? I'm thinking, Queensway.

So anyway, i've been in a shopping spirit lately, so i went down to Isetan's private member sale today. Total damage: approx. $150. (well, to be fair, not all was spent there. in the general town area)

So i won't bore you with details, but shopping makes me happy. Let's give a list of what i bought!
  • Belt (because my other one rusted to hell, metal and sea-water don't go well, do they?)
  • Lanyard (compulsive buy)
  • Earphones (my other one turned yellow, then grey, then it died. unfortunate really)
  • Book (finally spent my book prize money from last year, it has an intriguing title)
So anyway (i gotta stop using "so anyway" i'll think of something) i think i'm going to settle in and crack my book open. tomorrow i'll be buying another book. my text for Cost and Managerial Accounting! 7th edition no less. boring shit. and it costs more than my interesting book.

actually blogging makes my mind feel lighter, maybe i should blog more. relax myself. in any case, see you all around. I saw Chris Yap today, no change. he makes me think of Bryan whom i haven't contacted in months. maybe i'll call him tomorrow. ohhhhh, i just remembered. look to the right of the screen!

meet einstein. he's a light bulb.

OKAY I'M OFF .CLICK.

2 Comments:

Blogger pig said...

yes...when you wanna go??i seriously need a pair of running shoes too..can't be wearing that lousy pair of I.P.ZONE shoes to go school work and cca...=)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Mathiaus said...

i was thinking buying Asics (is that how i spell it) they're quite good i heard.

you can find me on msn and we'll dicuss!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home