Sunday, December 31, 2006

The year draws to a close

Twenty-o-six is bleeding, but you can't see its blood.
Its fast passing, do you even know its dying.
But alas, its metaphoric
euphoric at least

My blank sheet of life, just add another crease.

Been eating, shopping, sleeping, partying, playing, flirting, going out, gambling, drinking, performing, yabbering, making new friends, exercising, gaming, teasing people and slacking the past few weeks.

I'm exhausted. And shit! its New Year's Eve(NYE). Oh i've realised that if you want the nitty gritty on me you gotta use Friendster because i'm unconcerned about my daily life in my blog. please don't misunderstand. i can't bring myself to update my readership on what exactly happened for the day. usually it stays in my mind.

The engagements i have today for NYE include: 1 party, 3 countdowns, 1 stayover.

"choices are all we have" Ain't that the truth.

Towards the brighter year, of twenty-o-seven. i like sevens. in fact seventy seven is my favourite digits. maybe its because its a mouthful to say, i don't know. Stop looking at me like that. go away. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

oh, and Merry Christmas by the way.

and Happy New Year. have fun while you go away.

shoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home