Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nope, no bi-annuals

Tagboard is down this very moment. That's all for breaking news.

So close to seventy-five percent of my course went for the cruise. I saw them off, no tears, no accolades of parting. It was a jovial event. As to reasons why i did not depart together with them, that's a tale for another day. For now, i wish them bon voyage, and that they come back safe and sound.

The next semester's beginning in a bit, and there's no time to lose. My subscription to the idea of "Seize the Day" has paid off to a larger extent than i thought, and i see no harm in continuing. With my Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.7, i know it isn't much to boast; But getting that grade with an AD and an A under my belt, that means something to me.

A fair warning to those taking LMS and IAC next semester, do be conscientious. I'm really more than glad i don't have to repeat them next semester.

In other news, dance competition is a week away. Stress and pressure are blood brothers, i swear. Cheerios, and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home