Wednesday, October 25, 2006

the general consensus is positive

its a cold and rainy day.

i'm waiting for my dad to pick me up from school, so i've time to pull out my laptop to do a new entry. first time blogging from the school Atrium. it isn't too crowded today. i don't think i like crowds. noisy and bothersome things.

The past semester has actually yielded many things, friendships, skills, and connections. I started off this semester by going for a dancesport competition in Johor last weekend. pretty enriching i must say.

-omo, just got approached by some evangelists- (didn't think they did that within school compounds)

i picked up the waltz and the rhumba, the former being ballrooom dancing and the latter being latin. we didn't win anything, but i didn't quite prepare as much as what the rest did. (sorry J) my dance instructor on the other hand won the championship. most excellent i must say. besides all that, i think the malaysian trip was fun. and 'fun' is not a word i use liberally. i'll be looking forward to another trip down to our northern neighbours soon.

and looking towards two weeks later, Las Vegas beckons! i must must must remember to bring my camera. so much photo moments have been missed simply because i haven't cultivated the habit of carrying my camera with me.

So that's all for this digest, will see you all again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home