Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy February Everybody.

Yes, indeed, i have just skipped January altogether and jumped into wishing you a happy new month. I know you check back all the time, but its been a rather bad time for me. I'm emotionally conflicted.

Brilliant facade, withering inside. Thanks to everyone that asks how i am. and show some form of concern. but i guess that doesn't count for much because i'm just too jaded to what's going on. Angoraphobia's got me. Yes, its got me this time. Smack right in my very persona.

When day becomes night,
And night becomes day,
you know something's wrong

trapped in this rut which i constructed around me.

i need to douse myself in music therapy, its brought me back more times than i've counted on it. or maybe write some song. or poetry. something upbeat.

what do we really want to do?

me? i've gotta stop letting things zip by me. take hold, take control. rein it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home