Saturday, February 17, 2007

Samurize My Day!

Alright. I'll make a list, because i'm OCD. i'm kidding, i'm bored.

New Stuff I Got:
  • 160GB External HDD
  • Web Cam
  • DVD Camcorder
  • Hours of video fun!
Stuff I Did Today:
  • Completed King Kong (well, kinda)
  • Decided to give up 100% for GTA:SA (getting kinda bored)
  • Cleared all my monetary debts!
  • Put my mind to saving up.
So what am i saving for?
  • New phone!
  • actually, that's it.
All attributes are in the 'at least' capacity: Something that's a smartphone, 3.2 mp camera, vga screen, 16 million colours, wifi, 3g, quad band, bluetooth, ad2p, fm radio, common headphone port, gps, voice command, 3 days battery life, clear screen, good input.

Okay people its midnight now.

Happy Chinese New Year my dear readers! Be good to the Year of the Pig, and it will be real nice to you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home