Tuesday, June 19, 2007

the going ons and ons

i'm thankful for the term break, more breaks please!

been doing some catching up with various individuals and its all good. i'm also looking to a change in lifestyle as my daily reflections tell myself that i haven't been the best person that i could be. i mean, i'm still not attached! and that's a problem i keep reminding myself of. but it seems love is in the air for most. maybe i just let the hints zip by my head.

but enough about my inner-most thoughts. interesting but i'm guarded about them. the links are slowly, but surely growing. and i've been thinking of ways to make things interesting for everyone. i should be doing something like a monthly feature and interviews with my blogging friends. challenge myself to do some reporting and witty writing. i'm also planning to get myself a semi-professional camera to do a bit of camera studying. the sony cameras look good actually, i should hope to get one by month's end. and i promise there'll be a great influx of pictures once i do get my paws on this said photography equipment.

i've been staying at home, which is good. sentosa yesterday was good too. i still haven't received the photos and videos yet though. the anticipation is killing me. and more singing tomorrow! kbox is my sanctum. hurray for no sore throat. i'm going to fully enjoy this week before the school starts, before people start pissing me off again. but i sincerely hope they won't.

good night, don't sleep too much; It causes weight issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home