Tuesday, May 22, 2007

School work is fun... sometimes.

I've added yet another section into my ever-growing "right-side-bar" That's right, check out the posters. The first one is for my I&E project (i designed the poster!), and the second one is actually a plug for my friends. Theirs is happening this Friday and i'll be going!

I've finally gotten my Linkin' Park album "Minutes to Midnight" and i even got a band shirt to go with it too! and i've tested out my studio earphones, they sound excellent! I long to go shopping in JB, my wardrobe grows ancient by the day.

I've been blowing a lot of cash lately on stuff. I bought the Principles of Marketing (PMKT) text for forty over bucks on Tuesday! My wallet bleeds from the gaping hole. And no, i haven't bought my CMA text yet. i hope the money is well spent.

flickering lights and low-buzzing static irritates me. good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home