Thursday, August 02, 2007

A time to reply my tags.

Hiddly-Diddly-Do. And here goes.

Nick: Congratulations on your ORD. Things go uphill now.

Tom: You know, you haven't called me for payment after getting my number. Please work on it.

Danielle: I'll teach you, but we need sand and a body of water. Sentosa anyone?

Belinda: very soon, promise.

Cherrlyn: yes really. i'll show you if we go to Sentosa, not the falling down part. thanks for your well-wishes. and yes, i've curled my hair. take that!

Aifah: Thanks dear.

Janani: Yes thanks. I miss you, hoping to meet up before you fly. lunch/dinner?

Eunice: I still have your cream with me. Howwwwwwwwwwwww

Joel: Thank you, i really appreciate that.

Peishan: Ooooh, so scary. hurhur okay i'm kidding. don't mention it, it was what i'm supposed to do.

Yazid: Afro brothers sound good, but mine's no true afro. and i'm letting it grow out.

Sandra: Get your blog up, i'm linking to a dead site you know? tsk. oh and i'm glad to teach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home