Monday, October 13, 2008

On scene, at Compass Point National Library

So i've tried out Open Office, unimpressive. But a nice free replacement nontheless. I took the chance to install Office 2007 in school after my meeting with Miss Yee and Jocelyn, who, interestingly enough, calls Jocelyn Joycelyn, and me Matthiaus on certain occassions.

Endearing, no?

On the other hand, i'm actually blogging using this browser called Opera, honestly, i could learn to like this. IE is still the suck honestly (damn bloody resource hog), so i think i'd need to play around with this more to see if i can replace firefox with this. I seem to be using Facebook more now also. The really handy feature i like is where one can tag the faces in the photographs and this can allow the photos to be shared across the social network with the people in the pictures. Very nifty really!

I just might try out a consumer distribution on Linux once i get around it. I've heard good things about it, so just for the heck of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home