Saturday, October 11, 2008

We now come to you live, from Burger King, Wheelock Place

I'm still not too used of the idea of having a backspace, half the size of the usual. But i am getting better at it now.

I figured since i didn't have Office on this laptop i'd take the opportunity to try OpenOffice, this office productivity software i've heard so much about. Thankfully the download speeds for Wireless@SG is quite decent, so i don't have to wait many hours for the 120+ MB download.

Will test-drive the new appliance and probably post my thoughts here once i've composed them properly.

i've went for karaoke about four or five times this week, i've lost count. Now i'm going to collect my xbox, and hopefully have it up and running by tonight. i hope my Fable save is still there, man i missed that game. okay, i've arranged a meetup with the xbox repairman at 9.30. I will see you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home