Monday, October 06, 2008

Reporting live, from Sim Lim Square's Foodcourt

Good day and welcome to the next update to my life.

I'm currently sitting down at one of the seats at Sim lim, while my girlfriend sits opposite me eating cheese naan with chicken curry that costs 3 dollars.

And by the way, i'm blogging from a laptop that i just acquired last night, a IBM Thinkpad X60. The real purpose i'm here at Sim Lim is upgrading the RAM on this current laptop and getting a nice sleeve for it. While i'm at that, i'm hoping that i can collect my xbox that i sent in for repairs two weeks ago.

I've been splurging on gadgets lately and I feel like myself again. The only thing that slightly irritates me now is the fact that the backspace key on this laptop is about half the normal size, and hence, causing me to press the "=" key instead.

I should get used to it soon enough though, i hope.

Until next time, take care people. School starts in about a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home