Sunday, August 03, 2008

Next and Final Stop: The Jade Vine Restaurant

Hello once again, good-looking and fine readers. Its a bright afternoon. Too bright for the writer's liking. Just like how I dislike referring to myself in third-person. The intensity of the sun is different from what i'm used to. They say Inner Mongolia is located on high grounds, surrounded by land all around, very much different from Singapore, don't you think? The heat here is stifling, and you know what's the weird thing?

You never ever sweat. The air just wicks it all away. This land is moisture-deprived i tell you.

Enough about the balmy weather already. I'm currently serving at my final station within the department. The Chinese restaurant and it ain't too bad. I'm guessing its the feeling that i'm heading back to Singapore soon that sets my head on straight again. Sometimes when you're overseas and you know, sometimes we're all surrounded by idiots, home will somehow emerge in the mind's eye.

But that's just being opinionated, and subjective. Unfair to judge, some might say. Haha, tough luck then, my view is mine alone, and if that offends you, hey, fuck you. I'm not the nicest person around and i don't feel an overwhelming need to please every single tom, dick, harry, jane, alice, and valarie i meet. I can be an ass, and i know it.

Get your viewpoint straight, maybe that will help pull our head out of your ass. There's 2 sides to everything, so let's sit down and talk it out. I simply do not bother with unreasonable/rude requests. Because i realise understanding others is much easier said than done.

I'm going to do a bunch of fun stuff when i'm back in Singapore, where i can hang out with some pretty fun people i'm alright with and that's the way things are going to be. Now till the next time i decide to discharge my emotional tank, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home