Sunday, May 04, 2008

Keeping afloat.

the objective of the game, is to stay alive.

And so, after inches of dust, dozens of dead decaying insect carcasses, and a few giant cobwebs, i am back. Skipping more than three, oh wait no, FOUR months while i'm at it too!

Lots of things have happened since... let's see now, my common tests ended like what i posted only previously. Okay that's an age ago. Let's list! (i love listing.)

  1. My exams ended
  2. I passed every single frickin' thing, i've done that for every exam so far. sofarsogood i'd say.
  3. I am attached again! As to who, that's for me to know, and you... well you know the drill.
  4. I was involved in my third NPSU FOC, this time as a Division Head.
  5. I am currently in Hohhot.
Yes, you did not read the last part incorrectly. I'm in China now, part of my overseas attachment programme my school has, otherwise known as OIAP which i assume means "Overseas Internship Attachment Programme". I'm at the northern-most part of China i think. The capital city of Inner Mongolia. Working at Holiday Inn Hohhot. As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager.

I've a lot of pictures and no patience to upload them. And i miss Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home