Sunday, August 03, 2008

A Bonus out of the Blue

A sudden bonanza! 2 posts in one day! Now that's a rare sight for sore eyes.

Some random things that i wanna shout out to cyberspace (sometimes i get into a mood like that) :

I have less than 2 RMB left in my phone account, but i'll be topping up like a hundred bucks tomorrow. I've been calling Singapore way too much. I've been calling Singapore "spore" online. My dad's in China now, and like, he'll be coming to Hohhot in about 2 weeks! To think i thought i won't see any familiar faces when i'm here. I saw both my parents, and a group of course-mates over at Shanghai. We had a good time. I had a bad experience with a certain Shanghai taxi. Its my girlfriend's birthday today. I'm sorry i can't be there physically, but i'm always thinking of her.

Happy Eighteenth Birthday Aniszah! Remember to register for your Basic Theory Test on Monday (which incidentally, is tomorrow) I left you a reminder on Friendster!

Okay that's enough verbal diarrhoea for one day.

Flush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home