Saturday, April 01, 2006

So strange.

I think i've been working so hard its gone to my head. i woke up, and just before that, when i was at the stage where you're half-asleep and half-awake, i dreamt that it was a working day today.

hardcore...

but truth to be told, i've been slaving pretty hard for the nation, like i've been working on weekends when i'm not supposed to, breaking away from the slacker lifestyle i've been ardently persuing. i'll be doing duty tonight too, like 4 in the morning. for Ching Ming! usual traffic control stuff. hope they don't give us smelly gloves and vests to wear. haha, sometimes its just so gross.

anyway, in my fashion of frequently switching topics on whim, i'd like to say that i've been going to church again. on and off though. like a fortnightly thing. maybe it just doesn't cut it for me. i don't know anymore, let me ponder about it a little.

oh yeah, there're 2 new parks in my area! sounds too good to be true huh. i'm going to go look at them a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home