Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Buried under documents.

Alright, i've received my enrollment package from Ngee Ann Polytechnic. along with five hundred thousand forms i have to send back to them. i'm flabbergasted.

there's a credit form, giro authorisation form, laptop buying form, financial aid form, what my pet does for a living form (okay i made that up), you get the idea. strange because my friend who graduated from Singapore Polytechnic didn't get all of these. they just kinda told him to report to school. now isn't that so much better?

anyway, enough of that. i'm currently really into youtube. haha, its real funny shit. how come we don't get MADTV in Singapore!? instead we get stuff like channel 8's jackneo and mark variety show, which stopped being funny about, 10 years ago. i mean, whenever i watch it, i mean, if i do watch it accidentally in the first place, i can only roll my eyes at their punchlines. well, it could be my poor command of Chinese that's getting in the way. but their visual gags aren't any better. aww well.

back on track, go search for 'Ms Swan' or 'Stuart' on youtube. both are MAD TV comedy, and they're both good. youtube might lag a bit though, so give it a while. they don't let you download but there are ways around that...

actually getting into Ngee Ann in about a month's time kinda intimidates me a little. because i haven't studied in like 6 years (no, JC doesn't count.) but this time i'd make it. because what makes me tick has changed. for the better. its like me getting an upgrade, like a computer, dang, that's the geek in me speaking up again. must... suppress.. disruption is a pain, and NP isn't helping. i was getting all geared up to start my registration when i realised that i couldn't do it.

apparently they want me to do it next week. why?! this makes me wring my hands. in annoyance. maybe i shoulda went for Singapore Polytechnic. they've their own MRT! but i should be cycling to school. yes, i digress many times.

now the question is, which laptop should i get, because i've to decide. pronto. i wish i had someone to go to the roadshow to, like taking the same course. but i don't. ah well. oh i've to take a passport size photo too, think i'll use my own digital camera and print it out on my own. beats paying six bucks. money is hard to earn.

i think living in Singapore is kinda sad, in a good way. i'll write about it in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home