Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Not all titles sound like song titles, although mine might. sometimes.

This blog is going to feature longer, more insightful, and interesting entries. Hopefully, most of the time, unless i'm out of character.

I will write like, i've never written before. and truth to be told, i haven't seriously wrote anything in maybe, five years? i don't even remember when the last time was when i went shopping for my own writing pen. maybe back in China, Beijing.

My thoughts tend to be fragmented, hence my writing style. it'll grow on you, this conversational tirade. whoever 'you' might be. this blog can still be classified as "undisclosed" i guess. its only officially open when like, more than a dozen people read it, but that's by my definition/standards.

i like comedy, performing arts. comic strips like Dilbert. and Baby Blues. the quiet-punchline-humour type. i'm not easily amused though, so i guess my standards could be high. stupid things make me happy too. like 'Dude! Where's My Car' kinda thing. or MAD TV.

anyway, enough about me. enough of smilies and rhetorics. i wanna go for something radical. something that's not me, better than me. like being punctual more. or having a neat room. or reformatting my computer, that kinda thing.

Hence, the blog title.

There won't be any password-protected shit. Because if i felt that way, then i won't write it down. haha, easy right. just keep it in your head, or write it down in a notepad file on your desktop. or key it into my Blackberry. personally, i feel that once you post on a blog, its open to the public eye right, so if you gotta block anything, it just defeats the purpose of writing an open diary in the first place. unless you just like keeping people in suspense! haha, that exclamation mark is so out of place. i don't usually do exclamations.

anyway, you could expect anything, tech news, or a pic-blog, or poetry if i feel like it. i really need to revamp my room. i have bugs on the table, 24/7. must be all the stale medication.

this could go on forever, like a river meanders.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home