Monday, March 27, 2006

I must have gone insane

I'm about to break my personal record of 24 hours of wakefulness.

Ladies and gentlemen, 30 hours. Having been up since 6 p.m. on Sunday to do roadblock duties at an obscure corner of Singapore, till ending administrative work at 6 p.m. on Monday (today) at office. 24 hours right there.

I'd probably be going to bed at after midnight. Caffeine does wonderful things to the mind. Ngee Ann on the other hand, just makes me think angry thoughts. Ineffectual's the word. Are you unable hence disabled, or disabled, hence unable? Now that's something to chew on tonight.

I think recently my brain's been on overdrive. Think i'd have to archive some of these thoughts or else i'll just fizzle out. Gotta get hyped for school, and i'll be going for Freshmen Orientation Camp after all. Let's hope i integrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home