Friday, March 31, 2006

My desktop room kinda smells like feet.

I just helped out my mom with some school stuff on the computer and my dad with some email issues, feels kinda good actually, to help out my parents.

School is starting soon! I'm so looking forward to it. and 4.1 GPAs =P Oh, just completed my 2 day course of Problem-Solving and Creativity at International Plaza. So that makes 3 courses over the last 3 months. i never got to go on course when i was at the ministry the last time. i mean, weapons proficiency doesn't really count does it. i wanna go for jujitsu or ninjatsu or something.

So going by the courses i've attended, technically, i should be the following:

  1. Trained Record Writer
  2. Personally Effective
  3. Problem Solver (hmmm... i don't think this really counts)
  4. Creative
So if i roll it up all together, i would be a very good secretary. Who wants to hire me? I want good pay and fringe benefits. haha.

so anyway, i was thinking about what i'm going to do after i graduate from TRM, after university. and i guess i'm ready to say i'll take whatever life throws at me. seeing all the shit i've been through, i'm wiser than what i was. but my passion is still music, let's hope it goes somewhere along this line... i'll cut an album before i die, with self-penned songs =)

21 hours of EO, i need another 11 hours. which i'll get for Ching Ming this Sunday. i'm grateful for the smooth-sailing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home