Friday, July 07, 2006

My head is like a chinese finger trap.

Morbid as it sounds, it seems the harder i try to pull myself out of situation, it tighter it grips my soul. So i turn the tables and assimilate the conditions into my psyche. the massive down that consumed me the past week is no more, i have proven myself stronger than my negativity. sometimes one has to indulge to grow disgusted with one's self.

Apologies befuddled readers, my life has been interesting, but i humour myself by penning my thoughts down in riddles and rhetorics. something that hasn't occured to me in a while. so i won first runner up for BAsh it out 2, that's a free thirty bucks book voucher. whoopie, more literature to mess up my thoughts. i've also been invited to play a bigger part in BA. but my capacity demands it of me anyway.

my backlog increases itself inevitably. like a virus. i must exterminte the backlog tomorrow, must. mind over mind, like little factions playing soldiers in the battlefield of my brain matter.

i'm okay people. appreciate the love =) love you guys back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home