Thursday, June 22, 2006

My thoughts about the camp.

Broken down into people:

Pei Shan: Suffered a blow to the head courtesy of mao mao. Hence was a little crazy, which was good. entertained me a fair bit.

Daisy: hur hur. keep laughing at me. became sick and went home. karma. no la, she's nice.

Hui Yu: talk to me leh.

Kes: Ee yerrrrrrrrrrr... Aiyoh! mwahahahahahahha.

Kean: Wah study jap during camp. hardworking seh. lives near jurong

Zhen Huang: Let's walk the lift. this guy not bad ah, hur hur. professor X. *puts right palm to head* keep laughing at himself.

Tammi: didn't really talk to her during the camp, but we're doing BCA, same question.

Razi: Appeared to him in boxers, high on whiskey and rum mix. he was on phone with girlfriend, think i said hi to her. he gave me extra fish. i like.

Sharleen: damn weak ah, first to knock out. wore my TR21 shirt.

Nura: served me during lunch service on 2nd day. not bad ah!

Yi Yang: talk to me leh.

Sanjiv: keep doing stuff for everyone. cannot laaaaaaaa, nice guys finish last.

Selwyn: roomie! he is damn big, and he plays pool. good husband material, think hear from cherrlyn. (hur hur, not sure) PUNK ROCK NEVER DIES. i like.

Sly: Good ah, but serve me damn hard dough fritters. caused a bracket to fall off. nalbei.

Andrea: fell sick, now feeling better.

Karen: another knock out, after sharleen. likes to make exaggerated hand gestures.

Jocelyn: thanks for the shirt leh, wah, good ah. decided to make us pay for Eunice's shirt, and Eunice didn't even turn up. bugger sial (refering to Ms. Ho, or Mrs Something) waste my dollar.

Dorothy: say want to play mj, then no fate ah. the hair damn cool can... then work at levi's. i want.

Shermain: talk to me leh. this one got chance to talk one, but like, dunno how to start. hur hur.

Mao Mao: surprisingly didn't hang out with him a lot during the camp ah. we wanted to Russell Peters the service champions night, but he damn humji ah. act enthu seh.

-- special mention --

Janna: maximum high on minimum alcohol. crushed me in bed.

Cherrlyn: gave her a gay shit sticker. crushed me in bed. was the blind liability on the third day. i keep poking her head with my finger. rather entertaining.

April: her laughter's unstoppable. HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR *breathe* HUR HUR HUR HUR *breathe* (continues indefinitely)

Kingston: damn gay ah! but funny. i like.

Zash: thinks Shermain looks like a squid. Personally agrees to walking like a penguin. Zash is a little odd. see if there's any chance to elaborate in the future.

Jia Ling: what if chickens were high-tech? hmmm, leaves much food for thought. felt that the camp sucked. i say that things are what you make of them.

KC: HARD GAY! then he trip on nothing, rather funny ah. he keeps saying there's a jackass around, but he doesn't tell me where. hmmm.

Charlie: damn manly ah. lol, but lacks the personal touch.

Bee Leng: not bee reng? lol, i damn evil, or is it evir. hur hur, my bad =X

Michael: i very inspired by the sperm story, VERY la. haaaaaaaaaa, rather bad ending for the camp.

now i'm down with sore throat. urghgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home