Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mattflurry.

The past four days has been a hurricane of activities. I'm so weary my neck aches. Thursday i went clubbing, right after playing pool, after school. M.OS has increased their prices to 28 bucks, but i had my usual share of fun; I always make sure i've fun when i go clubbing.

Case in point, i finished my cider from last week's exploits before hitting the ministry. Rather good judgement if you asked me. You know the threshold when you're close to wasted, but you're really high? I was there. Right after, we went for supper, and caught Poseidon at Cine (4.10 a.m.) The show's okay, enough people died to keep me awake. Right after we headed for breakfast (Only Shawn and i really ate though) and headed home (with the blood brothers.)

Note that i haven't slept yet? Good. After i reached home, i changed and grabbed my laptop, then i headed back out to Bugis to do my school project. I was late by a good hour and a half. I wouldn't say it was the most productive meeting i've ever had. I was only fueled by acetate. Lunch was Burger King after we (Vannn and Fabian) did some walking-around at Junction 8. I cancelled my dinner date with Izzy, i hope she isn't too pissed.

I reached home and finally touched down in bed around 6. New record of staying awake: 36 hours. I promptly proceeded to nap for 17 hours.

The next time i woke it was Saturday. I kinda wondered where my Vesak went for a little while. I spent my afternoon at school doing homework, and reading newspapers. I like the Chicken Cutlet at Canteen One and Canteen Three. Anyway, i finished up my silly work in one go (One of the tasks go something like that "Save the worksheet", so what you do is you click the save button and you're done.) i headed home, then out again with my parents to fix their computer. new motherboard, that's all. I got new pants from OP! yay! Dinner was mediocre; its not the food nor the company, it was me. my unpredictable sleep cycle's making me edgy.

I kinda missed cycling club's orientation earlier in the day so i kinda made up for it by going for night cycling with Philip. i think i'll be stuck doing high-gear the next few months. its rather inefficient, but the workout's fantastic. i also summoned up enough courage to go down stairs riding the bike. much fun!

anyhow, i probably should stay home to finish up my work, i still have one overdue piece of shit for POA. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home