Thursday, April 27, 2006

Week One.

So i've been late for the past 4 days. Thank my lucky planets no attendance to be taken seriously this week. I've yet to start taking 154 to school. Can't seem to wake on time, think i'd have to work out some agreements with my lovely classmates to give me morning calls.

I've skipped my dental appointment today, although i've like 3 missing brackets and 1 loose bracket. partially out of guilt, i haven't put on the orthodontic bands for ages. i need discipline.

But for now i'd like to blog about 'The taxi incident'

You see, i took a taxi to school today, thinking that today'll be the day to break my late streak. Boarding the taxi and realising that the driver's half-awake is not a good thing. It was going relatively well up to the point he turned into Clementi Avenue 2 from the AYE, but he turned out into the expressway again. The time being 8.50, and my lecture beginning at 9. He then turned into Eng Neo with a suggestion from me that went something like 'i think you should turn out at the next exit'

And so, to cut the long story short, i reached school at 9.30.

I almost did want to enter the LT but i think my sixth sense held me back, and told me to go to the canteen to sit it out till the break. Good thing too, because if i had gone in, i think results would have been disastrous. The door that i wanted to go through was at front of the LT, with me thinking that it was the backdoor. Well, at least it wasn't all bad today.

Anecdotes like these make me tired. In other news, i've to get rid of my goatee. That's saddening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home