Sunday, May 07, 2006

let my guard down.

i'm planning to live life to my fullest, work well, play hard. that's the way life should be. you know making friends come easily to me, but i always have my defenses up, full shields and armour. i know no man is an island but you never know who's the hidden Gorgon who's out to petrify and kill you.

But those are pretty rare as i've realised. time for people to see me for who i am... because who cares about fitting in, being yourself is sexy. that's what i've heard and experienced. and tomorrow i embark on my third week of academic pursuit.

oh i'm going to butter factory this Thursday, pretty much confirmed (meaning its in my little blue book). its a new place, finally i can finish up my cider in my fridge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey matt, dun let ppl get u down! u juz gotta shrug it off.. kinda like a duck in da rain. & im so sorry tat ive made u angry by being late! i swear im gonna make it up to ya! btw.. why are u hiding tat cider frm mi!! haha (tats juz a joke, im seriously checking into rehab & u better hide tat bottle!!)

1:26 AM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

hah i totally found you. well. 3mths late. nicely. hit me back!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home