Saturday, July 01, 2006

meds make time zip past.

i've lost both weight and time battling my flu. but i'm getting much better, and i should be good to go for my competition on Monday.

So Thursday and Friday came and went, Thursday was sleepy; Meds. I didn't sleep on Thursday though, Friday marks the end of LMS project, which was an AD performance in my honest opinion. Talcum powder in my hair and all... i hope breathing in excessive amounts of baby powder doesn't cause any repurcussions. Didn't slam anyone for their projects, because nobody slammed anyone. live and let live, i'd say, and its good.

i'm supposed to go cycling today, but i don't know what's coming out of it. no matter, i'm consuming my meds now; the sleeping effect seems to grip me like a vice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home